Friday, January 24, 2014

WET n WILD COMFORT ZONE PALETTE


 
HELLO,Today I'm going to quickly review a product I've owned for quite a while. All the colors in this palette are super soft and pigmented. They're also easy to blend. and the best part... VERY affordable! If I 
had to mention negatives about this palette they would be: FRAGILE packaging, and tons of fallout! lol. i travel with this palette once,then the dark brown crack T_T it's a mess! so, don't travel with this palette.
also, if you want to do smokey eyes with this palette just apply eyeshadow first and lastly your face because it's going so much fall out.


Last but not least, the final color in this palette is my absolute favorite! This was actually the first color I wanted to swatch because it's so darn pretty.




Overall, I think this is a great palette comparable to the price ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment