Saturday, January 12, 2013

BB Cream Reviews (Skinfood, Missha, Skin79)



If you're curious with bb cream, here's a few famous bb cream for oily skin type!
These products are all by Korean beauty brand.

The review is honest. I'm not paid or asked to do this, I purchase my make up by my own and not affiliated with any make up products. What works for me perhaps won't work for you, because everyone has a different skin!

Packaging : 

Aloe Sun BB cream SPF 20 PA+ It comes with green squeeze tube packaging.
This BB Cream is quite thick compared to many BB Creams that I have tried so far. As it has high coverage, it can help you to cover your imperfection much better than other BB Creams. It does its job to help my skin discoloration and redness. It comes in 2 shade,and this is number1. It will blend into your skin to match your own skin tone. This bb cream also good for oily skin,it longlasting and won't easily melt down like other bb creams.

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ no 23. it comes with red squeeze tube packaging. They are available for 2 size and shade. This is travel size and the darken shade.This one is really sheer but has the highest SPF, which is SP 42 PA +++, which makes it perfect for everyday use. But I dont really like it because it too watery and it kinda makes my oily face more oily than before :x It also has greyish undertone that doesn't match my skin tone
also make my face looks really dull after oxidize



Super+ Blemish Balm Triple Functions SKIN79 SPF50+ PA+++ It comes with orange pump packaging. It has benefit for whitening and wrinkle improvement.  It comes only in 1 shade, like most of BB Creams, but it has natural skin color that matches my skin tone really nice.Before it blend very well it might looks too white and scary but It will blend into your skin to match your own skin tone, similar to other BB Creams, but I think it's a plus point if it comes with natural color instead of light / fair shade. Most BB Creams give sheer to medium finish, and therefore most of it are quite watery because it's supposed to be pretty light. But Super+ Blemish Balm SKIN79 comes with thicker coverage, and probably has one of the best coverage in BB Cream.As it has high coverage, it can help you to cover your imperfection much better than other BB Creams. It does its job to help my skin discoloration and redness. also it longlasting and doesn't oxidize.



SWATCH
 in my hand : 
from left to right (skinfood,missha,skin79)
from left to right (skinfood,missha,skin79)

from left to right (skinfood,missha,skin79)


from left to right (skinfood,missha,skin79)

from left to right (skinfood,missha,skin79)



Application : 
Because of it's thick texture,  I find that this BB Cream is a little difficult to blend. But once it's blended perfectly, it gives an amazing result. I mostly dab the BB Cream on my skin and use my clean hand to blend it. I find the method of warming this BB Cream on my finger tips and blend it on my skin, really work very nice to me. or you can use any damp sponge or brush. For additional if you have oily skin you can spread transcluecent powder using a big fluffy brush to hold the oil and give you more matte finish look.

Result : 
These BB Creams have different finishes and purposes, but overall I'd say that these Cream has medium-high coverage, and most of them are easy to blend and glides on smooth. I don't face any issue skin problems when I am using them. 
 All these bb cream has high sun protection so I don't have to worry about sunburn! Also if you don't have flawless skin, this may save yourself! Although if you already have flawless skin, I think you could choose sheerer BB Cream, don't have to use the high coverage one
I personally love the thicker one the most because it suits my skintype which is oily skin and it goes to Super+ Blemish Balm SKIN79 and Aloe Sun BB Skinfood. They done it job with similar results! All these bb cream moist skin, as well as helps soothing out my acne. But as your own skin is different than me, you may have other favorite!
FINAL OPINION

SKINFOOD Aloe Sun BB cream 

Pros :
  • Has natural skin color
  • Gives natural dewy finish
  • High coverage
  • Easy to blend
  • Good for concealing skin imperfection
  • Long lasting 
 Cons: 
  • Pricey
  • Not contains high SPF
MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream  

 Pros:
  • High coverage
  • Easy to blend 
  • Contains high SPF
Cons:  
  • Oil control isn't that good
  • White cast
  • Not Long lasting  
  • Greyish look
  • Oxidize
Super+ Blemish Balm Triple Functions SKIN79

Pros:
  • Gives natural dewy finish
  • High coverage
  • Easy to blend 
  • Contains high SPF 
  • Good for concealing skin imperfection
  • Long lasting
  • Skin treatment benefit
Cons:

NOTHING! :)



I forgot to take a pic with this bb cream when applied on my face! but i will post it as soon as possible! :) Thankyou <3





6 comments:

  1. thank you for the reviews *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! you're kind and sweet! :P i will visit your blog for sure, :) keep in touch ♥♥

      Delete
  2. uda lama pengen missha perfect cover..huhww
    nice post dear..

    visit my blog and follow if u don't mind :)
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou ^^di aku ga gitu suka yg missha bau nya strong,super abu2 hehe :s
      follow back if u don't mind ♥
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. skin79 orange is my favourite :)
    I like aloe bb cream too but I can't really stand the smell..don't really like it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skin79 is my new favourite too!
      at first i dont like the smell of aloe but lately i used that everyday before i found skin79 orange :))

      Delete